Reliable partner for the contract manufacturing of machine components, assembly groups, machines and production lines
For many years, LASCO customers have been convinced by the on-time production of machine components, functional assemblies up to complete machines and production lines in the field of contract manufacturing.
As a high-performance industrial company, LASCO has continuously invested in modern production facilities, extensive factory equipment and optimized processes for decades.
This development guarantees lasting, state-of-the-art success and has made LASCO an attractive manufacturing partner for the metal processing industry.
LASCO – a competent partner
As a globally recognized mechanical engineering company, we find the optimum solution for every task. Send us your inquiry!
Test our core competencies:
- Mechanical machining of components from the medium to the upper size segment
- Accelerated workflows by using the Tebis CAM system (programming, simulation and collision analysis)
- Drilling and milling of pieces of up to 160 t weight and 6,000 mm length
- Turning up to 1,110 mm (diameter) x 9,000 mm (length)
- Machining dimensions of turning and milling center of 660 mm diameter and 1,500 mm length
- Production of complex welded constructions up to a piece weight of 80 t
- Grinding machining up to 6 t piece weight, working area 3000 x 1500 x 1100 mm
- Quality inspection with the latest measuring technology
- Mounting of assembly groups and complete machinery
- Crane capacities: welding shop up to 25 t / assembly hall up to 125 t
Phone +49 9561 642-518
Learn more about LASCO contract manufacturing in our brochure.
Machinery and assembly groups
Take advantage of our experience in machine and line engineering. From the assembly of components to the commissioning of complete systems at LASCO.
Welding and autogenous cutting
Competence in welding technology - machined welded constructions from a single source. LASCO quality for metal active gas, tungsten inert gas and arc welding.
Drilling and milling
Dimensional accuracy down to the smallest tolerance ranges.
Drilling and milling with state-of-the-art CNC technology for machining complex components in all dimensions.
Efficiency in single and small batch production of turned parts. Use of conventional or digital turning technology for the fastest possible and most cost-effective results.
Precision through utmost care. Exact machining of large and heavy work pieces up to a piece weight of 6 t and down to the µm range.
Quality inspection and testing
Quality inspection and testing with state-of-the-art measuring technology. Component measurement and machine alignment with laser tracker for highest quality standards. Poly-measuring machine for the measurement of medium component sizes.
Switch cabinet construction and control technology
LASCO experts for control technology. Modernization and performance improvement of production lines through the use of the latest control technology and customized solutions for switch cabinet construction.
Installation and commissioning
Assembly groups and machinery - ready for use. Qualified personnel and work equipment tailored to the requirements for the installation of assembly groups or machinery - also on site.